Sunday, May 2, 2010

Yester-Late

Posted by Cathy at 12:23 PM

Alright guys, this post is a little late since I wanted to put it up yesterday but forgot my camera at my place when I left. Anyways this is just another way of my procrastinating before studying for me 8 a.m final tomorrow.
Unlike today, yesterday was bright and sunny so I thought I would take advantage of it while it lasted (good thing because it cloudy and raining today). Ignore my red face, I was baking cookies and fudge and it got a little hot in my apartment.


I just wanted to give a close up of my shoes and accessories: 1) I forget I have these shoes since they are hidden behind my closet so it's like buried treasure 2) I love the watch (something my boyfriend picked out and got me)

1 comments:

Dressing Up For Me on May 5, 2010 at 12:51 AM said...

Hello!

Welcome to blogging, I´m sure you´ll be having so much fun here and oh I love your bag! Not too big and the color is so yummy! :)

Post a Comment