Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Breeze With Side Of Skirt

Posted by Cathy at 8:52 PM
It's an extremely hot day out and I was in need of something with a little breeze (Excuse my wet hair it was too humid to even think about whipping out a dryer). I decided to pair an old brown floral skirt with a navy blue tank. I just love mixing different colors together. And to tie it all in I wore a thrifted bronze gem necklace I got for only $2. (One of my favorite finds)
I felt great wearing the skirt. Not only was I comfortable and free, I felt in season and style. For the upcoming season expect to see a lot of flowy skirts with basics tops and a skinny belt to tie the look together. Wear sandals or wedges during the day, trade in your tank/tee for a silky blouse and a slimmer heel at night.

3 comments:

Dressing Up For Me on May 27, 2010 at 2:06 AM said...

I love your skirt! It looks so perfect with the blue tank. I hope to see more of that necklace soon.

Unknown on May 27, 2010 at 10:53 AM said...

lovely skirts very cute looks soo beautiful

Kelly said...

I love that skirt Cathy!

Post a Comment