Monday, May 10, 2010

Boston Proper

Posted by Cathy at 3:41 PM
Sorry for neglecting my blog, but I didn't bring my laptop to Boston. First! DOES ANYONE SHOP AT LULUS? They are giving my readers 15% off, the code is EXTRATRIMMINGS.

Kevin and I visited our friend Tim in Boston and had a blast! As you can see we went to the Celtics vs. Cavaliers game which was really fun. But I have to say there are some hard core fans crazy people out there.
One of our nights we went to a place called "The Beehive" I would recommend everyone to check this place out if you like jazz, great food and a place to relax with your friends. Here is their website http://www.beehiveboston.com/
While we were there our waitress, who I believe is to be Kevin's beer-mate had a really great bohemian outfit. I love the sequin vest, the back was a skinny racerback and the pattern on her skirt was pretty. She wore a simple two by two tank to pull the whole outfit together and added a pink pearl necklace. It was a lot of different unique components that blended well together.

We also went to the Sam Adam's Brewery. That was amazing, free beer tasting at the end and a pretty great looking cup to keep as the souvenir. We also visited Man vs. Food Barking Crab restaurant. The New England Clam Chowder was amazing and the amounts of food they gave us was amazing. The seafood was so fresh!

Unfortunately, I did not really take pictures of myself while in Boston with the crazy wind and rain we encountered. But I did take a picture when we got home from our trip. It is safe to say that my entire outfit was from express, except for the belt which was thrifted and the shoes which were from F21.

3 comments:

Samantha Clark said...

LOVE Boston!!! If I could live anywhere....Boston, would be it!! And, of course I love your Express outfit!

Dressing Up For Me on May 11, 2010 at 4:32 AM said...

I love boho outfits, that´s a cool waitress you´ve got there. ;) What a coincidence, yesterday I was thinking of buying a top with pink stripes but I didn´t like the fit and so I had to let it go.

I like this look on you, comfy and laid back and I love that jacket!

boston proper coupon on July 1, 2013 at 11:30 PM said...

The point when the individuals can no more extended have any trust in their administrations then we have oppression. Welcome to oppression. Obama, is the incredible divider, the extraordinary controller, the extraordinary sanctuary, who has taken our nation and put it through a social meat processor for his own particular purposes.

Post a Comment