Friday, May 14, 2010

In The Grey Haze

Posted by Cathy at 10:52 AM
Back home from school! I am back to working at Express, at least until my internship starts on the cruise ship. (Don't get too excited..it is a 55+ cruise ship) Again, I have been lacking on my posts. My sister's engagement party is next Sunday so there is so much prep work to be done.

Unlike yesterday, today is hot and humid. I think the high is 83 and it is supposed to rain too, which will make it worse. Luckily, I will be working tonight and the air conditioner should be on.
I wanted to wear something that will give me a breezy look combined with a night look.
I got the shirt a little while ago before I left for Vegas for Spring Break. It is now one of my favorites, it can be worn casual and dressy plus it is super comfortable.

The owl watch necklace I found randomly at F21 waiting for my friend to return something. I have seen a couple people wear owl necklaces and always wanted one. I finally saw one with cute colorful watch numbers and the best part is it was only $6! The earrings I got from express, one of the many things I accumulated after working there for 4 years.
Have a great weekend everyone, enjoy the beautiful weekend! By the way, I want to purchase a curler, not anything expensive but one that works well with straight hair?

1 comments:

Dressing Up For Me on May 14, 2010 at 12:22 PM said...

I want your top, it looks so comfy to me! That owl pendant is so cute,I´m wanting it too. hahaha!

Have a lovely weekend, Cath!

Post a Comment