Sunday, May 2, 2010

From Paris to USA

Posted by Cathy at 10:18 PM
This is the result of studying for my two finals tonight, a list of cravings I am having from www.axparisusa.com This site is my new rage! They have cute dresses and tops for a reasonable price, anywhere from 16-70. It is mainly in the $30 range for dresses, now that is a steal! Here are a couple of my favorite dresses:
This Square Shoulder Dress is only $36.00 Besides the unique shoulders the zipper in the back is especially sexy. Pair this dress is an obi belt for a feminine touch and a round closed toe shoe to add a military look and you've got a dress outfit for a night out on the town!
This is another favorite of mine: Lace Panel Dress. This one is also $36.oo It would be a great day time look with a pair of silver ballet flats and a black blazer with some rolled up sleeves. It will keep it a soft and sweet look with a bit of mystery. For a night out? Lose the jacket, add a knotted pearl necklace and trade in your flats for some strappy heel.

The left rose petal strapless dress is $70. It may seem a little pricey at first but the detail is amazing. The right, White multi lead skirt, takes a different adaptation of those 2-in-1 dresses we see everywhere. This dress is also $36. I love that leafy look. It's so fun to wear.

If you guys like any thing here check out their website!!! www.axparisusa.com There is a promotional code where you get 20% off just type in M8FZ5ZZ9 while checking out. What are your favorites?

8 comments:

Unknown on May 4, 2010 at 12:33 PM said...

I loove the square shoulder dress!! Cathy you are so fashionable :) This site is great! Such cute dresses and at 36$ who can say no?? Love it!

Samantha Clark said...

I am in absolute love with that rose petal strapless dress. I could totally see you rocking it! I love your idea of doing a blog..I love it. I have always loved your style!

cahleepark on May 4, 2010 at 12:40 PM said...

i mean girl you know i dont wear dresses normally but they'd all look mad cute on you! keep up the good work!

Helen said...

The lace panel dress is very cute. It has a vintage look to it. I would definitely wear it! Nice sense of fashion =]

Kelly Mulcahey said...

I love the two-tone dress! I feel like two-tone dresses look great on anyone. :)

Amanda said...

i lovee the black and white dress. the skirt is so different and so fun :)

Dressing Up For Me on May 5, 2010 at 12:52 AM said...

I love the white and lace dresses. They´re so pretty! :)

Rohini on May 6, 2010 at 3:35 AM said...

Love the first dress! It's so Blair Waldorf. *adore*
Xx

Post a Comment