Thursday, May 20, 2010

Rompin' It

Posted by Cathy at 5:42 AM
Gotta make this quick before I leave for work. It looks like a beautiful day out and weather channel says its going to be a sunny one! I know I have a hectic day at Express, moving sale and whatnot, so I decided to wear my purple romper!! I wanted to belt it with a bracelet and matching necklace but I could not find the belt...I guess I didn't bring everything home from school yet.
I know its a change for some people and some may call it a jumpsuit, but it's a romper and its super comfortable. Plus, it is one of those pieces that should be a staple in your closet! It is great for everyday wear and if you need a quick going out outfit, you're in the money. Pair it up with some cute accessories or add some shape with a belt.
So here is my purple romper with a great feather flowered headband I got on sale at Charlotte Russe! (Enjoy my fan on the side) I am ready to attack my day of work and errands, only three days left until my sister's engagement ceremony. ITS CRUNCH TIME
Some crash while taking my pictures eek.

3 comments:

A Gluten Freestyle on May 20, 2010 at 2:35 PM said...

Love the romper colour!
x

Dressing Up For Me on May 20, 2010 at 11:07 PM said...

I love purple and you look cute in that romper! The headband makes the outfit more fun to wear. :)

Raez on May 23, 2010 at 12:03 PM said...

Wow! you look great in that romper, ready for summer:)

x raez

Post a Comment