Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Spring Breeze, Summer Shine

Posted by Cathy at 10:54 AM
Took my last final yesterday at 8 a.m! Waking up today and not having to worry about anything being due, going to any classes and taking any test, that feeling is amazing! Looking out the window and seeing the beautiful sunshine just adds to it. BUT! No one told me how windy it was today...


I have on a Celia Birtwell dress with a black stretch belt to give it some shape. The sleeves on the dress is long and has a stretch around my wrist, so I just pulled it up and made it look a little more modern with a twist of peasant top style.

THANK YOU XIXI for taking my pictures outside..but I had to post the pictures I took myself inside only because it was way too sunny and my dress was flying around everywhere. I am embarrassed to say that my dress flew up while she was taking a picture!

As windy as it is out there I grabbed the bottom of my dressed and continued to walk down the street. Oh! going to Boston to visit a good friend tomorrow, I'll take some pictures and try to post soon!

3 comments:

kimberley said...

super cute dress missy!

Dressing Up For Me on May 7, 2010 at 2:26 AM said...

Oh my, I hope it wasn´t a total Marilyn Monroe moment.I also experienced this while wearing a skirt a few years ago and it happened while I was crossing down the street. lol!

Anyways, that´s a lovely dress you´re wearing and have a safe trip to Boston! :)

Kelly Mulcahey said...

Love the dress Cathy!

Post a Comment