Thursday, May 27, 2010

Keeping it Basic

Posted by Cathy at 4:38 PM
Another hot, hot day in Delaware. So as repetitive as it is I decided to wear pretty much the same looking outfit again. This time I just stuck with your basic colors: white, navy and tan. I pulled a essential white button down (with some extra opaque design detailing plus a bow) and lifted my navy blue skirt up and tied it together with a gray/purple linking belt.
For my shoes I wore a double Mary Jane knock off in a tan color. The company that made these shoes are Anne Michelle I think..They have such a great variety of shoes and colors to go with any mood and outfit.
For some extra fun I threw in some Ann Taylor loft bracelets I found for $10 each! I decided to wear both the silver and gold since it would make great accents with the color scheme I was going with.
I feel these pieces are so essential to my closest because it is timeless and will never go out of fashion. The only thing you have to do is change the way you wear them and what you pair it with and you're ready to start the day!

7 comments:

Unknown on May 27, 2010 at 6:12 PM said...

love those shoes, cath!

Dressing Up For Me on May 29, 2010 at 12:48 AM said...

I want your shoes! I´ve been looking for a pair of shoes in a lovely tan/beige color.

Unknown on May 29, 2010 at 3:03 AM said...

cute outfit looks very nice i love it

Raez on May 29, 2010 at 3:38 PM said...

so pretty! i love this classic outfit.

xx raez

Anonymous said...

so pretty cat! love all the pieces

Unknown on June 3, 2010 at 6:32 AM said...

that dress is gorgeous x

by Sutton on June 4, 2010 at 1:26 AM said...

what a cute dress!

Post a Comment