Saturday, May 1, 2010

HELLO!

Posted by Cathy at 11:19 AM
I decided to start my own blog after following Elaine, you can follow her blog here clothed much.

A little about me? As you can see from my side bar I am a Penn State student graduating this fall (so excited AND sad). I am majoring in Hotel, Restaurant, & Institutional Management, basically I just LOVE people. I don't have much in my closet or in my bank account, but I try to make due. I love how these bloggers here publish their style and each one is so different. That is why I decided to start mine, plus I think it would be fun to see my own outfits.

My style is eclectic. I vary each day from prep to rock n roller. I am also a college student running to classes and "activities" (I mean, I do go to Penn State), so I do have my bum days.

I'll put up my first outfit soon you guys, once I find my camera in these drawers...

0 comments:

Post a Comment