Monday, June 28, 2010

St. Michaels! A week later

Posted by Cathy at 6:45 PM
So I am one week late on these pictures, but here are some from my change in St. Michaels in Maryland. The place is a cute little town with some great jewelry stores. We are now back in St. Michaels and I need to resist purchasing anymore jewelry.

Here is a picture of my friend Carla and I at St. Michaels after our shopping trip.

Some accessory pictures:

I will have to post a picture of Annapolis soon it is so beautiful with great boutiques.
Here's to another post!

6 comments:

Dressing Up For Me on June 30, 2010 at 12:56 PM said...

That necklace is gorgeous! Love the mix of brown, orange and blue, perfect pairing with the bangle too. :)

Ducia Ciao on June 30, 2010 at 2:05 PM said...

oooo you guys look nice. i thought you were talking about st. michael's in paris and i thought, they don't have anything there! haha.

http://watermoolen.xanga.com/
http://chictopia.com/watermoolen

Unknown on July 1, 2010 at 3:43 AM said...

lovely jewels

nice post

have a great day

Leia on July 2, 2010 at 5:35 AM said...

love your dress and that necklace!
Leia's Delights

F.M. on July 18, 2010 at 11:31 PM said...

Hilarious - I thought you were talking about St. Michaels in Paris too! ;)

fashionismyh2o on September 23, 2010 at 2:15 AM said...

That necklace is soo pretty!x

Post a Comment