Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Shoedazzle

Posted by Cathy at 5:48 PM
I forgot to bring my camera on my trip to Penn State. I am here moving up to my new apartment before I leave for my internship. So, I am going to have to result in my finds. Today's find? SHOEDAZZLE! www.shoedazzle.com is an amazing website co founded by Kim Kardashian.

It is essentially a shoe club. You pay a monthly fee of $39.95 and that includes a pair of shoes, plus the cost of shipping and handling. When you register, they make you fill out a survey to understand what kinds of colors and styles you would like. Each month the five stylists including Kim Kardashian picks a shoe for your showroom. You get a choice of five pairs of shoes to choose from for them to send to you.

If you decide that you do not want to purchase any shoes that month just pause it between the 1st and the 5th of the month . You just have to remember to pause it or you will be credited an extra shoe and they will deduct money from your credit card. They have a great variety of shoes and the quality is great.

Here is my showroom this month what should I choose?
Claudette, Boulevard, Next
Eliza, Amrita

Personally, I think I am in love with Claudette and Boulevard.

If you want to JOIN SHOEDAZZLE. Post your email and I will send you a personal invitation to the club.

3 comments:

Dressing Up For Me on June 10, 2010 at 12:05 AM said...

I´m loving Claudette and Boulevard too and Amrita because I´ve been looking for a black shoe for a long time. Great selection here! :)

Elaine on June 10, 2010 at 6:15 PM said...

Those shoes are fabulous!

clothed much, a modest fashion blog

Unknown on June 14, 2010 at 4:10 PM said...

i love stripes xxxx

Post a Comment