Sunday, June 20, 2010

I'm On A Boat

Posted by Cathy at 10:50 AM
HELLO!
I know it has been awhile since I blogged, but I just started my internship with American Cruise Lines. The people here are great, the staff is a total of 14 people not including managers and the captain.

We work 12-14 hour days, 7 days a week. It is a lot of hard work and it is HOT! So, obviously I have not had time to get dressed and taken a picture since I only been in my uniform or pajamas. I will be sure to take a picture soon though. I was only able to pack my bare necessities in a medium sized duffel bag, so I don't really have that much to wear but I will definitely try my best.
This is how close the planes are to us while we were training on the boat at The Ship Yard.
These are some of the girls I work with, all ten of us live together. I don't know why my hair is being weird and my face ugh. I was taking them out to have their first Philly Cheesesteak before we left for port.
We just left from the port of Havre De Grace, MD. It was so beautiful, I wish I was able to go out and sight see but I was working all day.

Until Next Time

3 comments:

Dressing Up For Me on June 21, 2010 at 12:48 AM said...

Looks like you´re having a great time in there although the long working hours can be so tiring.You´re hair looks fine to me, don´t worry! :)

Looking forward to more of your internship adventure. ;)

À LA MODEST on June 21, 2010 at 8:55 PM said...

You were in my state! lol. I love our inner harbor here. G'luck with your internship!

wilmchz on July 1, 2010 at 11:28 AM said...

the accessories are fabulous!

xoxo,
mae

http://www.everythingnewyorkcity.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment